P – Presentable
E – Etiquettes
R – Responsible
S – Social
O – Optimist
N – Nifty
A – Anger
L – Loyal
I – Intellectual
T – Time-Manager
Y – Yin & Yang
What is personality ?
Personality is the set of qualities that make a person distinct from another. Personality is that potential that determines someone’s success in their life and career. The word personality is originated with the word persona which means mask. It is the combination of a person’s mental and physical being including appearance, manners, habits, way of talking and walking.
It has been aptly said that: Reputation is what people think you are. Personality is what you seem to be. Character is what you really are.
Personality analysis is a methodology for categorizing the character and behavior of a person. Personality is made up of some characteristic pattern of thoughts, feelings and behavior that make one person different from others.
Personality also includes :
- Good looks
- Dress Sense
- Communication Skills
- Eye Contact
- Body Language ( especially when sitting and getting up)
How important is it to develop your personality ?
- Ensure excellence in one’s chosen field.
- An improvement in your personality can improve your chances for success in any undertakings.
- Mere external appearance
Express your : Originality, Creativity, Deep thinking AND
Give up : Artificiality, Imitation, Shallow and superficial thinking
Positive attitude :
- Don’t find fault with others
- I can do instead of I cannot do
- Choose to do the things instead of doing them forcefully.
Requirements towards the development
of a fine personality :
- Clarity of goals and purpose in life
- Doing beyond expectation
- Learning from failures
- Character and personality
- Self discipline
- Positive mental attitude
- Sound physical and mental health
- Team work
- Hard work
- Growing in one’s knowledge and skills
- Desiring pleasure and excitement
Tips for improve your attitude at work situation :
1. Develop confidence
2. Have realistic expectations of yourself
3. Determine if “adequate” is good enough
4. Re assign the work
5. Create system or use a tool
6. Ask for reassignment
General Grooming Tips :
- Light on cologne/perfume
- Brush your teeth, use mouthwash
- Neat haircut
- Polished shoes
- Impeccably clean
“A personality devoted uniquely to it’s own development absorbs other lives.”
#THINK POSITIVE, STAY MOTIVATED !!